Vlaemynck is primarily the story of a large textile company that made its know-how available for outdoor space equipment (parasols, cushions, furniture, etc.), building over time a reputation and lasting relationships with its clients, who include some of the most beautiful seaside and hotel establishments on the French Riviera.
Behind every fine address there is Vlaemynck...
The gardens at the Royal Riviera in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, the most beautiful beaches of Cannes, or those of the Carlton or the Martinez, the terrace of the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme Palace ... For over 50 years Vlaemynck has been decorating the exteriors of mythical hotels and restaurants with its chairs, tables, sun-loungers, cushions and parasols, winning clients over by the brand's know-how and innate sense of service.
As one of the great names in outdoor furniture, Vlaemynck makes its expertise available to all, professionals or individuals alike, always with the same commitment: to offer guests comfort and aesthetic appeal.
Since 2013 when it was acquired by Fermob, Vlaemynck has taken on a new dimension. The company is now more dynamic than ever, through the many investments that have enabled it to modernize its production and sales sites, to innovate and to improve products and services.
- For professionals in the hotel and restaurant trade and Vlaemynck the story began in 1965.
- Every day, 60 employees use their expertise to further the brand.
- 1 industrial site of over 3,000 m² in the heart of Burgundy ; where the activities of textile-making, assembly and storage are grouped together
- 2 showrooms: one of 1,000 m² in Mâcon (along the A6), the other of 500m² in Mouans-Sartoux (on the Riviera)
- A permanent stock of 3,000 references
- 15,000 professional customers trust us with their business