Vlaemynck has built its reputation through its close collaboration with professionals. A special relationship that has naturally given meaning and a quality of services that is deeply rooted in the spirit of the company to provide a response and support tailored to individual requirements.
A wide range of solutions
Whatever the space to be kitted out and whatever the decorative scheme, Vlaemynck has a wide range of solutions to meet all your needs. The wide range of materials available, coupled with a responsive and efficient service can be adapted to all requirements and all styles.
More specifically for professionals, Vlaemynck today offers a range of customized services.
- The furniture is assembled, according to the layout drawings, by our staff who have been trained in our products (minimum of 2 people on site for each job).
- Compliance test and a signed installation report.
- Long-term with funding assistance
- Special seasonal activities with wintering and laundering
- Installations can be customized with the name of the institution or any other visual element such as a logo.
- Printing on fabric (Solution-dyed, Batyline® or Spécial Store) and on Alupanel table tops.
- Embroidery for cushion covers and beach mats
- Adhesive for glass tops and separators
On-site maintenance and repair
- An exclusive service for the French Riviera
- On-site work for all your parasol and furniture after-sales service requirements.
Guarantees and after-sales
Vlaemynck means long-term support from a professional brand that is sure of its products.
- Products designed to last: all parts (armrests, fabrics, parasol ribs, pads, etc.) are removable and replaceable.
- Attentive, responsive and accessible staff: 10 sales representatives, 2 showrooms including 1 for professionals on the French Riviera, one industrial site and one sales office based in France.
For more information and advice, go to the Guarantees and After-Sales page